BENEFITS OF TRANS CANADA BIOREMEDIATION
- Bioremediation is cost effective & 100% Natural.
- Our Microbes are alive and not in a dried powder form.
- The process is generally 60-70% less costly than other technologies.
- Little disruption of surrounding, non-contaminated areas.
- Virtually no investment in “capital equipment”.
- Can remediate areas that are not easily accessible or are inaccessible to other technologies.
- Bioremediation can be accomplished in-place. (In-Situ)
- Air quality and air pollution concerns from volatile chemical evaporation are eliminated.
- After bioremediation is completed, the environment is virtually restored to its pristine condition.
- The process poses no health or safety risks to employees thereby reducing insurance costs.
- No need to carry governmental chemical distribution, or dangerous Goods licenses.
- Keep within your budget by not having to excavate, and dispose contaminated soils.